Monday, February 12, 2018

Day 45 - Day 49

Thought I’d post from day 45 thru 49 and start with Day 50 for the next post, since most of these days are pretty uneventful (as far as mail goes).

Day 45 – I was helping two of my children move some things.  I didn’t do any of the moving or lifting… just the driving of the van. By the time we were finished, it was too late for the Post Office. (sad face)

Day 46 – I received one letter from my special pen-pal gal. (smiley face)

Day 47 – No letters in the box this day February 8th

Day 48 – I missed going this day because I was out all day… having lunch with my aunt and cousin and sister. My aunt is going to be 94! I also had to go to a quilting store… imagine that?

Day 49 – I didn't get to the post office because hubby and I went to The Peabody to see The Buddy Holly Story... thanks to another couple who planned it all. Hubby and I are homebodies, so if it weren’t for other people… well, who knows. It was a great show! And great people we were with!

Stay tuned for Day 50 thru 53 because I can tell you right now that I won’t be getting mail on Day 54 and Day 55 as I’ll be at a quilters retreat! Woot! Woot! Can’t wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I don't always comment back, but I do appreciate it.